录音/制作/创作 吉他 扩声技术 视频技术 作品展示 生活 信息 更多... | 音频应用专卖店

[教程] 寂寞叔大师课翻译众筹计划

( 33 )
 
[收藏]
-  第 2 页  -

751
#16 17-2-20 20:30
黑麦音乐 发表于 17-2-20 12:13
我想知道英文原版在哪看?

B站有录屏版

624
#17 17-2-21 00:01
ludaokai 发表于 17-2-20 10:58
英文字幕原视频里有CC字幕,只是无法下载,只能抄一遍
翻译费用不是听译,我把我的ID给翻译,他会看着字 ...

你录屏第一集带字幕的  我试试粗略翻一下先

624
#18 17-2-21 00:02
B站只找到三集没字幕的

而且好像都录得卡掉了

751
#19 17-2-21 16:55
es0000 发表于 17-2-21 00:02
B站只找到三集没字幕的

而且好像都录得卡掉了

我可以给你一集英文原版,不带字幕的。录屏的我之前录过很卡。
所以听译OK吗?

624
#20 17-2-21 17:22
ludaokai 发表于 17-2-21 16:55
我可以给你一集英文原版,不带字幕的。录屏的我之前录过很卡。
所以听译OK吗?

听译还是没有信心的 呵呵

751
#21 17-2-22 15:06
es0000 发表于 17-2-21 17:22
听译还是没有信心的 呵呵

那我这两天看看如果有时间,把CC字幕抄一遍
观众反应

751
#22 17-2-22 23:51
es0000 发表于 17-2-21 17:22
听译还是没有信心的 呵呵

http://easysound.cn/temp/02.txt
字幕文本~~~抄字幕要命
观众反应
:cc字幕可以通过https://zhuwei.me下载吧

624
#23 17-2-23 01:36
ludaokai 发表于 17-2-22 23:51
http://easysound.cn/temp/02.txt
字幕文本~~~抄字幕要命

辛苦了 明天我来

624
#24 17-2-23 18:44
ludaokai 发表于 17-2-22 23:51
http://easysound.cn/temp/02.txt
字幕文本~~~抄字幕要命

来吧 可以找英语比较好的朋友再校验下了
我把小章节标题也添加进去了
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Find the Simplest Tune That Carries your Story
寻找最简单的音符来承载你的故事
Nothing means anything until you have a tune.
在声音响起之前 音乐没有任何意义
And a tune, that's the job.
音乐 我们的工作
You sit there in front of the piano.
你坐在钢琴前
And there are 88 notes on that keyboard, of which only 11 means something before they repeat in the octave.
88个音符躺在键盘上  一个八度里只有12个音符(11?)
And you know everybody else has played those notes before.
你知道大家都是在用这些音符
And somehow you have to figure out how to write something original with it, but at the same time, not too original,
你也要同样要用它们以某种方式写出一些原创的音乐  但同时 又不能过于自我
because it has to be appropriate to the story.
因为你的音乐是为故事(电影)服务的
I'm not doing concert music.
我现在不是为音乐会写音乐
I am trying to be telling the parallel story that the filmmakers are taking.
我是在尝试和那些电影人一起讲同一个故事
So there are restrictions, yet you're supposed to be completely free.
因此会有很多制约因素   尽管我们希望完全自由的创作
So there are contradictions in everything I do.
这些矛盾在我的工作中无处不在
A great example of all of that is actually Beethoven's Fifth, not that I'm comparing myself to Beethoven.
有一个特别好的例子 那就是贝多芬第五(贝多芬第五交响乐“命运”c小调 Op.67) 并不是我在和贝爷爷比较
But dun, dun, dun, dun, every kid has walked up to the piano and gone, dun, dun, dun, dun.
G G G bE 任何小盆友走到钢琴前 都可以敲击这两个音符   G G G bE
But he knew, somehow, that out of those notes, you could go and build castles in the sky.
但是 贝多芬知道 基于这几个音符 他可以建造出空中城堡
You could invent something.
你可以通过这几个音创造出一些东西
You could tell a story with those notes.
你可以通过它们讲一个故事
They're so simple.
他们如此简单
That's what you need to figure out, how to find the simplest thing to set the thing in motion.
这就是你应该意识到的  怎样找到最简单的东西去表达
But you have to, at the same time-- and this is why I sit there, day in, day out, driving myself crazy, you have to know.
但是你必须....就像我坐在这里 日复一日 让自己快疯掉 你必须知道
You have to make a decision that whatever those opening notes are, whatever the first thing is that you have to say,
你必须自己做每个决定 用什么音符 先讲什么
is actually going to hold water, is actually going to somehow take you through this vast arc of a story.
都应该是言之有理  自始至终贯穿整个故事
And not halfway through the movie, you suddenly go,
不能故事中途 你突然脱离
you know something? I can't make these notes become mournful,
你知道吗 我无法让这些音符变的悲哀
happy, exciting, all the different personalities they need to take on.
欢愉  激动  他们要和故事相互联系起来
And sometimes you just have to kill your favorite babies.
有时候 因为故事的原因 甚至不得不杀死你最喜欢的孩子(放弃自己喜欢音符)
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Choose a Key Strategically
有策略的选择一个调
Even though you're trying to write from inspiration, you're trying to be relatively practical.
尽管你通过灵感来创作 或者使用实践的方式
One of the things I don't do is I don't use a lot of exuberant key changes in my music.
有一件事我不会去做 我不会使用太多华丽的转调在我的音乐当中
Or even if I do, I try to always come back to my home key.
如果转调的话 我会尽量使它回到主调%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Part of that is practical.
部分原因是这样很实用
I like writing in d.
我喜欢从D开始
And everybody thinks it's because I'm lazy, which is true.
大家都认为这是因为我太懒了 虽然我也确实有点懒
But it's not the reason I'm write in d.
但这不是我选择D的原因
I write in d because, in this modern day and age, the bass can go down to C, which is their open string.
选D的原因是 在现代 大贝斯的最低音是C 它是空弦
But they can't do vibrato on the open string.
但你无法使用颤音技巧
So D is actually a good note, where they can so do a little bit of vibrato.
那么D便是一个好一些的音了 它可以加一点颤音进去
And it's nice that if you go from--
这样非常好 如果你从...
[PLAYING PIANO]
It's satisfying! So if I have to give you an answer, if I have to complete a phrase, and I have to give you an answer,
爽吧(^_^) 所以如果要我给一个答案 或者完成一段乐句 我必须给你一个答案的话
I like when it ends on a note that bass and celli and violas-- violins is a different matter-- can land on in a satisfying way.
我喜欢结束的音  当贝斯 大提 中提 ...小提有点特殊  我喜欢他们可以很舒服的着陆在这里
At least I set myself up to have that possibility.
至少我给自己了这种可能
The whole score might never do this.
哪怕整个乐章从来没有这样用过
And it might just be up here.
曲子可能一直这么保持着

[PLAYING PIANO]
But I don't know that at the beginning.
但是最开始的时候我是不知道的
So if I pick something that gives me the most freedom, the most possibilities, I'm at least starting on solid ground.
所以 如果让我选择的话 我希望它们可以给我最大的自由度 最多的可能性 让我可以至少从开始就有坚实的根基
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Themes as Question and Answers
把主题当做问答
I think of everything-- look, wherever my hand falls--
我认为每个... 看吧 当我手落向琴键
[PLAYING PIANO]
--is a question, is an answer.
这是个问题   这是个答案
It's just how I can make the question longer.
我也可以让这个问题变长一点
[PLAYING PIANO]
I think there's a natural way in music where you're basically having a conversation.
我认为音乐是有一个自然的表达方式  那就是交流(对话)
Or you want to have a conversation.
或者是你想要一个交流
Sometimes you leave it as a question with another question.
有时候你提出一个疑问  接着又一个
And then if you really want to--
然后如果你真的很想...
[PLAYING PIANO]
I'm not writing anything.
我不是在可以创作什么
I'm just--
我只是.....
[PLAYING PIANO]
And I stop speaking, because I feel I'm having a conversation right now with you.
我不再解释什么 因为我再通过音乐和你们交流
Bit of a dodgy question here.
我靠 这个问题有点难

[PLAYING PIANO]
I'm being a bit confrontational.
加一点对抗进去
[PLAYING PIANO]
And I can take the tension out.
也可以让紧张感褪去
Get happy about it.
再让它快乐起来
[PLAYING PIANO]
And kill you.
把你带走
So it's a language.
这是种语言
So I don't know.
我也说不清
I just always-- I loved Thin Red Line, because I'm working with Terry Malick.
我喜欢《细细的红线 The Thin Red Line(1998)》我和导演Terry Malick一起工作
One of the things he kept saying is that the question is more interesting than the answer.
有一件事情他重复在讲的就是 问题要比答案有意思的多
And the whole movie just asked questions.
整个电影都是在问问题
We never answer anything.
一直没有回答
It's sort of a bit boring.
是有一点点让人不耐烦
Usually the answer is a bit mundane.
通常答案都有点平淡
So to maintain the tension, see if you can just raise the stake in the questions.
所以保持紧张感 试试能否让问题升华
If it's a love story, once she says yes, I'll marry you, we're done.
如果是个爱情故事 一旦他说:我要娶你  故事结束
And yes, some movie start at that point.
当然有些电影是这样开始的
But very often the journey, in this case, is more interesting.
这种电影中过程是很有意思的
The question is more interesting.
问题也很有意思
So yes I do think these tunes-- I don't think them through.
所以我认为这些音.....我不认为他们......(自己纠结了 音乐人的选择恐惧症)
I just naturally gravitate towards things which ask questions.
我只是很怎然的被疑问吸引过去了
I think, because I think that's more interesting.
因为我认为那是更有意思的

[MUSIC PLAYING]
Creating a Theme:Sherlock Holmes
创作夏洛克福尔摩斯

All music is made up out of little fragments of ideas that you're trying to make into a cohesive sentence.
音乐都是从很多想法开始的 然后你试着将它们组合成句子
So I had my first two words.
这里是最开始的两个字
I said well--
我说了出来
[PLAYING PIANO]
And I knew it would work down there.
我知道接下来应该在这里
And you have to test the DNA very quickly.
你必须很快的分析
Is it adaptable? Can it become--
合适吗?能不能这样...?
[PLAYING PIANO]
What can it become? And it's this thing.
可以发展成什么?这个那个..

It is actually storytelling.
这就是在讲故事
If you look at it as the--
听听这个
[PLAYING PIANO]
--that's the question.
这是问题
And then the--
然后...
[PLAYING PIANO]
There is a half an answer, which again ends on a question.
这是半个答案 再一次有结束到疑问之中
And so part of what you want to do, of course, in all movies, is you--
所以你工作的一部分 当然 是所有类型的电影
it's like when you work on a love story or a romantic movie,
就像你为一个爱情故事 浪漫的电影
the last thing you want to hear is them saying I love you to each other.
你最终想听到的是他(她)们互诉衷情
That's the part you want to postpone until the very, very last frame.
这部分是你希望留到最后的
Going back to the-- you can't get any more banal than--
回到夏洛克来 听听这个 没办法比它更平庸了
[PLAYING PIANO]
OK so I changed it a bit.
所以我改了一下
I made it more--
让他更....
[PLAYING PIANO]
Just some purpose, because it felt mean.
出于目的性的(这里英文或许有误) 听着刻薄
I wanted a bit of meanness.
我想让它刻薄一点
[PLAYING PIANO]
The fuck sort of a question is that? And there's a little twinkle in it.
这是什么鬼东西? 然后这里有点闪烁
And the obstacles we can put in its way are more interesting, and the crookedness we can.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
So part of what the tunes are trying to do, what the tunes automatically are trying to do,
所以这里音乐想要实现的  自然而然达到的目的是
is set up questions, which are half-answered with another question at the end so that they can drive forward.
设计这些一半问题一半答案的句子 是它可以一直推进
Does that make sense? So just have a listen.
这样说得通吧  我们来听一下
[MUSIC PLAYING]
Little answer.
一个小答案
There's a little fleck of a question again.
这里又有一点问题的痕迹
That's quite a strong answer.
这是一个强有力的回答
This is just me seeing what happens if you have it down an octave.
这里只是我想试试如果让它下降一个八度会产生怎样的效果
so it's a bit more spooky, or that it sits under dialogue.
使它飘忽的存在于对话当中
It's not even much of a tune.
其实都不太算是一个句子
It's just a very efficient motif, because it's short and succinct and says a lot in four bars.
算是一段很有效率的动机 它们短小简单 持续了4小节
[MUSIC PLAYING]
创作简单的声音:星际穿越
Chris was being very specific about-- he was being very un-specific in his specificity by saying hey, look,
克里斯(星际穿越导演) 他非常明确的--其实是刻意不告诉我他的想法 只是说

I'm just going to give you this page.
“我就把这页给你”
But I'm not going to tell you what the movie is about.
“但我不会告诉你电影是关于什么的”
And it gave me this fable about what it means to be a father.
然后告诉我大概的寓意是成为父亲
And he cleverly steered it in a way that I thought that it automatically made me think about my relationship with my son.
他很巧妙的表达 导致我很自然地想到了我和我的儿子
So I wrote him this tiny, very personal theme.
所以我就给他写了这个很小 很个人的主题
And then he told me this is a movie about the vastness of everything,
最后他告诉了我这个宏大故事
the expanse of the universe, space and science fiction,et cetera.
关于故事里 浩瀚的宇宙 空间 和 科幻等等
And it's epic.
史诗一般
And it's all these things.
告诉我了所有的一切
But what he had was--
但是旋律是这样的
[PLAYING PIANO]
It was just a very simple-- it's warm.
只是个很简单 却温暖
And it's small.
很小
And it's intimate.
却很亲密的
And it meant however-- it's easy to go big.
它可以...(又纠结了)---它很容易发展壮大
It's easy to throw the kitchen sink in.
可以很轻松的向里面添加一切东西
It's easy to go get a big [INAUDIBLE]
很容易把它壮大
and make a hell of a racket.
甚至使它变的吵闹
But we knew we could always return to the heart of the story.
但是我们知道 我们还是要回到故事的中心
The heart of the story was-- this tune couldn't be any simpler.
这个故事的中心就是---这几个简单到不能的音符
And the great thing is if you start with something which is so simple and so small and so just a few notes in the right order.
特别棒的是 如果你从一些很简单很短小的音符以合适的方式开始
I don't there is-- I think may be one or two tune I've written that you can't actually just play it with one finger.
我不...我想....我写下的这一两个音其实你可以只用一个指头演奏出来(原句或许口音关系听着像是不能用一个手指)

[PLAYING PIANO]
The simplicity of the material lets you then go and expand outwards.
简单的素材可以让你更容易发展和扩张

But if the heart of it, if the kernel of it is intellectually tight, it's emotionally tight, you got something.
但是如果中心 或核心的东西在理性上或感性上比较紧(紧张感)你会受到这些启发
I keep going to this.
我一直这么做的
But dun, dun, dun, dun, Beethoven's Fifth, it's all in those two notes.
贝多芬第五 核心就只是这两个音
It's all he needed to go and then create a firework of amazing emotions, orchestration, excitement, pathos, or whatever you want.
他只需要这两个音 便可以发展下去 创造出如烟火般灿烂的情感  编写出交响乐 让人兴奋不已的 又或悲怆的 甚至任何你想要的
But know what you're talking about in your theme.
但是你一定要知道你的主题是在讲什么
Know what you want to say.
清楚自己想要说什么
You got to be clear about that.
这一点必须非常清楚
It's very hard to write an instruction manual in music or an introductory course in music.
创作音乐是没有说明书的
It's not the appropriate language.
它不同于语言
But it's an appropriate language to express emotion.
但它却可以如语言一般表达出情感
And I think that's all that's happened over the centuries, that we are compelled to tell stories.
我认为这是几个世纪以来在音乐中出现的 我们被迫通过音乐去讲故事
We're compelled to make up stories.
去创造故事
That's what film is about.
这也是电影在做的
We're compelled to tell the fable of our existence, of our human journey or whatever.
通过它们去揭示存在的意义 人生的旅途 等等等等
And I think when we run out of words,
当感情超出了文字的表达能力
and when we run out of beautiful picture, we have to resort to this other language called music.
超出了美丽画面所展示的  我们不得不借助另一种语言---那就是音乐
And I'm not trying to be profound.
我不是说音乐多么的意义深远
And I'm not trying to do anything significant.
也不是想引起什么注意
But when you spend a little bit of time thinking about it,
但是当你花一点时间去想一想
you can actually express some fairly good things about the human condition in notes
我们确实可以通过音符很清楚的表达一些人类的境况
that you might not be able to express quite as brilliantly in words..
而这些或许是无法通过文字出色完成的
观众反应
:牛!

751
#25 17-2-23 22:52
酷,今天把字幕时间轴拍了~~我把你翻译的再做到时间轴上,然后发你视频


本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

624
#26 17-2-23 23:32
你这是要发剧集的节奏

记得给我挂个水印

122
#27 17-2-23 23:33
太棒!英文好就是不一样

751
#28 17-2-24 00:11
es0000 发表于 17-2-23 23:32
你这是要发剧集的节奏

记得给我挂个水印

好的,时间轴做一半了,手要抽筋了~~
我发你视频,然后我会把字幕文件发布出来........


本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

751
#29 17-2-24 02:37
本帖最后由 ludaokai 于 17-2-24 02:40 编辑

大功告成,试翻译02 theme
扒字幕,时间轴:ludaokai
翻译:es000


双语字幕下载

http://easysound.cn/masterclass/02Themes.srt

未购课程的朋友我无法提供视频
已购课程的朋友,我可以教给大家如果下载视频,首先要有UC浏览器或谷歌浏览器

















本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
观众反应
:谢谢,辛苦了!

323
#30 17-2-24 08:23
有时间大神请把第一集和第三集一起翻译了~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

搜索