录音/制作/创作 吉他 扩声技术 视频技术 作品展示 生活 信息 更多... | 音频应用专卖店

[新闻] 免费nice怪兽钢琴monster Piano

( 3 )

[收藏]
#1 22-9-21 17:15

免费nice怪兽钢琴monster Piano

MonsterPiano
is a Free Piano VST with various Presets, including Grand Piano, Baby Grand, and Upright Piano.
It covers multi-tone characters, suitable for Pop to Rock, Jazz, Classical, and everything in between.
The size of the sampling is small but still fun to play with and useful in music-making (I hope so).
The great thing about this VST is that this is never complete. This VST gets a new expansion (preset) sound continuously every now and then so stay tuned for more!
Monster Piano Features (v2-2022.07)
  • Dozens of cool-sounding Piano presets. The current version is v2-2022.07 with 14 presets, 10 Grand Piano presets, and 4 Upright Piano presets (This will be updated regularly, please sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates).
  • Small size compared to another VST Piano out there but still useful for making music.
  • Global Volume, Pan, Filter, and Reverb.
  • ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain Release) curve to taylor the sound as you pleased.
  • Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music
  • Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive.
  • Parameter/Knob value reset by double-clicking it.
  • A new expansion sounds preset will be released/updated regularly every now and then. Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates.
  • Major plugin format: Windows 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU). If you’re a Pro Tools user, please use BlueCat Patchwork to use this VST in your PT.

+

本帖最后由 yuemeng 于 22-9-21 17:21 编辑
观众反应

#2 22-9-21 19:25
用過,太一般了,好像是個菲律賓還是印尼人做的,真的不如ezkey

#3 22-9-22 20:36
谢谢分享

#4 22-9-24 02:10
谢谢分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

搜索